New pallets - the key to hassle-free logistics
Shropshire Pallets & Timber Supplies manufacture and supply the highest quality new pallets at the lowest prices in the market.
We can do this because we make new pallets directly from logs sustainably sourced from local forestries. By cutting out the timber merchants we're in a unique position to pass cost savings onto customers - and offer new pallets at unbeatable prices.
Our new pallets save customers time and money because we:
- Manufacture new pallets directly from the log - cutting out the middle timber men by working with logs sustainably sourced from local forestries.
- Make fit for purpose pallets - to help you minimise breakdowns and damaged goods.
- Put pallets on stock - ready for you to call off when you need them.
And that's how our new pallets will save you time and money.
When it comes to new pallets we can provide:
- All standard size wooden pallets - 1200x1000mm 2-way and 4-way entry pallets of every variety
- Bespoke / custom pallets - special pallet design service
- Heat treated pallets - ISPM 15 certified
- Chemical pallets - CP pallets 1-9
- Full consultation - just tell us what you need and we'll do the rest
No order too large!
Our state-of-the-art pallet manufacturing centre produces thousands of new wooden pallets a week - so we can deliver large size orders to meet your specific requirements. Get a quote to see how much money we can save you.
We deliver pallets across right across the nation, so whether you're in Shropshire, Wales or the south of England, we can get new pallets to you wherever you are in the UK.
If you give us your pallet ordering schedule we will have your pallets on stock and ready for you to call off for free delivery or collection.
No delays. No fuss. Just pallets when you need them.
Proud to use British timber
We're proud to support Britian and buy British timber from UK forestries to manufacture new pallets and potato boxes.
Sustainably sourced supplies
All our new pallets are produced from the highest quality timber which is sustainable sourced from local forestries - enabling us to minimise our carbon footprint whilst producing consistently high quality pallets our customers expect.
For every tree taken to make our pallets another two are planted by the forestries our timber comes from.
We're constantly seeking ways to improve our environmental credentials and lower our carbon footprint whilst keeping pallet costs low for our customers.
Want to know more?
We're always happy to discuss our extensive range of pallets. Get in touch.
Recommend this page on: