If you’re not buying new wooden pallets from Shropshire Pallets you’re probably paying too much. – Food manufacturer, Cheshire.
Shropshire Pallets and Timber Supplies is one of the nation’s fastest growing new pallet suppliers with capacity to make up to 20,000 new pallets a week. Our state-of-the-art in-house sawmill, which produces up to 40m3 of new pallet boards a day, allows us to cut our own pallet boards from which we make new pallets using British-grown timber sourced from local FSC woodlands.
Making new pallets affordable
Because we cut our own pallet timber we’re uniquely placed to pass cost savings to our customers – saving customers between 5 and 10% on what customers would pay for new pallets elsewhere.
Watch our explainer video to see how our “log to pallet” manufacturing methods help our customers save between 5 and 10% on average new pallet prices.
Value for money | Security of supply
Our people understand the strategic importance of offering value for money whilst ensuring guaranteed and continued supply. Here’s our new pallet philosophy:
- We manufacture new pallets directly from the log – we cut our own pallet boards to cut out timber merchants – giving customers the lowest priced new pallets on the market.
- We guarantee supply – new pallets are put on stock ready for call off and prompt delivery.
- We make fit for purpose new pallets – safely securing and bearing the weight of your goods and improving efficiencies in your supply chain.
- We make clean, chemical-free new pallets – particularly important for food and pharma manufacturers so they can avoid cross contamination risks.
- We care about the environment – 100% of our wood waste is either reused or recycled for firewood, sawdust or chipped for biofuel.
And this is how our new pallets boost productivity and save customers time and money.
From log to pallet…
From UK standard pallets to Euro size pallets, lightweight to heavy duty pallets.
We manufacture the most popular size new pallets…directly from the log to save customers money.
- Standard size new wooden pallets – 1200x1000mm 2-way entry and 4-way entry new pallets.
- Euro size new wooden pallets – 1200x800mm 4-way entry new pallets.
- Heat treated new pallets – heat treating your new pallets to ISPM15 requirements.
- Bespoke / custom pallets – special pallet design service.
Chemical pallets – CP pallets 1-9
We specialise in large orders
Our state-of-the-art pallet making machine can make up to 20,000 new wooden pallets a week – enabling us to fulfil large size orders to meet customers’ specific requirements.
We deliver pallets right across the nation, so wherever you are in the UK, we can deliver new pallets to your exact specification.
Get a quote to see how much we can help you save.
We’ll make your new pallets and put them on stock ready for you to call off for free delivery or collection.
No delays. No fuss. A seamless service and pallets when you need them.
Timber sourced from local FSC-managed forestries
We’re proud to support local FSC-managed forestries by using their logs to manufacture new pallets. All boards are precision-cut in our sawmill.
Because we don’t buy from timber merchants we pass cost savings to customers – and providing the lowest priced new pallets in the industry.
Want to know more?
We can provide pallet quotes, samples and trial loads so you can experience our commitment to good service and exceptionally low prices.